leopardcupcakes asked: What qualifies as a good pickle?
If it looks Like a Vlasic and tastes like a Vlasic then it should be burned with fire. A good pickle is a Claussen (Kosher Dills whole, halves, spears, mini dills; Deli Style Hearty Garlic sandwich slices and wholes; New York Deli Half Sours)
Or any that are extremely crispy not too fresh and not too pickled. None of that spicy shit either.
And yes, one CAN have too many pickles.
- nxohmissfriedxd likes this
- ayoashdgaf likes this
- sea-of-insecurities likes this
- themegumii likes this
- depth-of-dreams likes this
- imustbelong-somewhere likes this
- bitterblissris likes this
- katieeedaly likes this
- calloffthewolves likes this
- buriedundertheheart likes this
- leopardcupcakes likes this
- holdingthismoment posted this